Consistent Customer Satisfaction (40%)
• Role model of Omotenashi (Hospitality), especially when in a restaurant.
• Ensure a high level consistent service and food delivered to all restaurant’s customers
• Understand how customers are viewing your restaurants through scheduled visits and detailed analysis of P-score
• Work with RMs to identify and develop strategies to address opportunities
• Lead product and program rollouts with your RMs to ensure success
• Knowledge and understanding of our competitors‘ activities to anticipate trends and update higher management team.
Leadership and Operation (30%)
• Ensure that each restaurant consistently delivers assigned targets
• Top-line orientation through operational focus, and correct operational procedures
• Ensure the highest health and safety standard and compliance with company policies and procedures
• Takes ownership, identifies, and determines Repairs & Maintenance issues and works with RM‘s to resolve issues
• Contribute to maximizing P&L, cash management procedures, maintaining inventory, manage labor
• Ensure marketing plan are implemented at store level and region-wide
• Communicate effectively to each level of our organization to provide timely verbal and written feedback to protect and grow our business
• Conducts effective and consistent visits using period and weekly calendars and provides verbal and written feedback documents
Coaching and Training (30%)
• Takes personal accountability in developing Restaurant management team to ensure proper training and development is received prior to promotion
• Holds RMs accountable for being 100% staffed at all levels - Team Members, Shift Leader and Assistant Managers
• Collaborates with all other leaders/managers to build know-how, share best practices and resources
• Builds a culture of recognition by celebrating the successes of our teams.
• Involved in new employee orientation where required and monitoring training processes to ensure quality training
• Bachelor degree in related field
• 5 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results
• English: Advanced level in speaking and writing
• Strong leadership and problem solving skills
• Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility and willing to work under high pressure
• Commit to the goals of leading restaurant team in order to expand company business.