Mô tả công việc
• Gathers and implements effective business analytics practices that drive decision making, efficiency and performance.
• Collaborates with relevant departments to determine specific business requirements for reports and business intelligence solutions.
• Develops and enforces standards and procedures for the storage and retrieval of Data.
• Builds effective partnerships with coworkers with respect to priority of business not just department demand, throughout the Company by freely sharing appropriate information and provide help when needed.
• Protects confidential information
• Assists with other duties as assigned
• Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
• Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
• Communication & Visualization Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers with proper data visualization.
• Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
• Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
• Bachelor in IT, Finance, or related fields
• 2+ year experience working BI activities
• Has strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
• Possesses strong oral and written communication skills, clearly and accurately communicating complex or technical information to end-users.
• Self-motivated; detailed-oriented.
• Speak Vietnamese and English