Mô tả công việc
Oversee the online marketing strategy for Pizza 4P’s. He/she will plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the company‘s website and social platform. This position is to assist in the planning, execution, tracking and optimizing the performance marketing for Pizza 4P’s online and all relating digital platforms. Coordinate with the Operation and R&D team in exploring the scalability for business development.
Scope of work
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role at least 4 or 5 years
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
As we do not use agency, it is critical have these skills and be very hands on:
- Facebook Pixel, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns
- Google Ads, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns
- Experimenting such as a/b testing or multivariate on Facebook Ads, Instagram or Google Ads
- ẼTools like Hotjar, Optimizely etc.
- Google Analytics, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns.
- Run and monitor the Facebook, Google, or any other ads as required independent from any agency as we won’t have any agencies onwards.
- All type of re-targeting on Facebook, Google, Outbrain, etc.
- Technical ability to understand SEO and improve it.
- Social monitoring tools like SEMRush so as a result we appear to have higher engaging posts in top 10 compare to our competitors with lower cost and higher ROI.
There are many deliverables and the following list is some of the key ones but not limited to these ones only.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: An in-depth review of selected competitors. This helps us get a bearing in the marketplace and align with CEO/COO on next-steps.
- Client Interview Report: A series of internal interviews with team members and employees to better understand the company and its culture in order to help HR to build Employer Branding and improve recruitment campaigns.
- Persona Development: A document outlining target audiences for the marketing campaign, developed from interviews with the CEO/COO, other key leaders, market research, and/or interviews with end customers.
- Editorial Calendar: A working document outlining blog posts, publishing schedule, target keywords, and other key delivery information.
- Strategy Document: A formalized document based on previous research detailing target personas, engagement strategies, and success metrics.
- Work with our website 3rd party in order to improve our SEO and measure the progress by Google Lighthouse or SEMRush.