- Empower the Directors of the Board, the CEO and Deputy CEO by maximizing their availability and efficiency to accomplish the results that add the most value to Pizza 4P’s.
- Empower the organizational priorities by holding other people accountable for delivering committed results
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO OF CEO & DEPUTY CEO (70%)
Fully owns and is responsible for Mission Control of the CEO and Deputy CEO perfectly working so that they can fulfill their accountability:
- Understand and own priorities of CEO and Deputy CEO as her own.
- Hold other accountable to deliver their commitment to CEO and Deputy CEO.
- Ensure all logistic arrangement/ administration related to meeting organizing are smoothly arranged
- Coordinating to set up meetings, take meeting minutes as required and follow-up on pending actions from meetings
Fully responsible for coordinating and arranging travel for CEO/Deputy CEO to ensure this is timely and correctly done. This includes:
- Arranging time on Mission Control for travel
- Coordinating with Admin team to book air ticket/ hotel/ arrange visa and other logistic arrangement
- Coordinating for meetings
Responsible for personal matter of The Executive includes but not limited to:
- Support CEO/Deputy CEO in the preparation of speeches and presentations
- Support CEO/Deputy CEO in communicating with internal and external stakeholder where required
- Personal gift arrangement
- Any other personal projects
BOARD SECRETARY (30%)
- Take minutes at Board meetings and have the minutes approved and signed by all the Board Directors at the end of each meeting.
- Before meetings, the board secretary prepares the meeting‘s agenda with inputs from the Chairman and coordinated with relevant department heads to ensure that the background materials for each meeting are circulated to the Board Directors on a timely manner
- Records the votes of all meetings
- Shall perform such other duties as may be required by the Board
ARE YOU OUR MISSING PIECE?
**Educational Qualifications/ Relevant Technical Skills
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics related majors
- English: Fluent in speaking and writing
- Excellent: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Timeline
- Good: minutes taking & typing 50 wpm
**Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years experiences similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Capable of being flexible and adaptable based on changing priorities across a range of different tasks (multitasking) to meet deadlines.
- Able work independently with systematic working methodology
- Absolute integrity and discretion at all times with respect to business conversations and confidential information
- Able to have flexible working hours as required