Mô tả công việc
What is your responsibilities?
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the entire restaurant team (service, pizza, and kitchen team) in order to achieve the goals of the company and department.
The Restaurant Manager will be also ensuring that key objectives, relating to the restaurant operation, training, cost management (Labor and food), and managing sales.
What will you do?
1. Restaurant Operation
- Attend customers to make sure that every single of them are happy with our food and service;
- Have a meeting with supervisors of each department (service, kitchen, and pizza) to understand the situation of the entire restaurant and progress of monthly goals;
- Manage all the restaurant staffs and make sure that their work quality is at Pizza 4P’s standard;
- Manage and make sure that the restaurant environment is always at Pizza 4P’s standard.
- Train supervisors of each department and maximize the performance of each team;
- Have a close communication with supervisors and make sure that the progress of each department’s training is on track;
- Fully understand the training protocols and systems of Pizza 4P’s and suggest ideas to improve it if any.
3. Cost Management
- Be always aware of the labor, food, and other cost of the restaurant and make sure that the total cost is lower than the target;
- Come up with ideas and implement them to meet the total target cost.
4. Sales Management
- Manage the daily sales and input all the necessary numbers on a pre-determined sheet;
- Analyze the sales and come up with ideas to increase the sales and then implement those ideas into daily restaurant operation.
5. Other Restaurant Management Tasks:
- Have a close communication with area restaurant managers, operation managers, general managers, and office teams to improve the performance of the restaurant;
- Consult with staffs and support creating the Great Place to Work;
- Update the immediate supervisor about a long, mid, and short term goal achievement progress in a timely manner.
What would we expect from candidates?
- Experience: At least 02 year in the Restaurant Management position at an international company;
- English: Advance level in speaking and writing;
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills;
- Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility and willing to work under high pressure;
- Commit to the goals of leading restaurant team in order to expand company business;