Mô tả công việc
- Training Center Management (60%)
- Design and develop training programs, training materials and workshops.
- Organize and conduct training courses/workshops.
- Make training plan and schedule for the team.
- Complete required training report.
- Check and improve all service standards established by the company.
- Supervise training activities to maximize return on investment.
- Provide coaching and training for trainers.
- Training and Development Management (40%)
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Organize, review, and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs for continuous improvement.
- Prepares training budget and controls costs against budget. Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Conduct customized training orders as necessary.
- Develop and manage employee bi-annual land annual performance management/evaluation system and implementation.
- Bachelor Degree of related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in international companies in Restaurant business with evidence tracked record of achievements.
- Capability of training and development of all levels of staffs.
- Excellent communication and coaching skill.
- Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Strong in driving results and people management and development.