Mô tả công việc
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the entire restaurant team (service, pizza, and kitchen team) in order to achieve the goals of the company and department.
The Restaurant Manager will be also ensuring that key objectives, relating to the restaurant operation, training, cost management (Labor and food), and managing sales.
1. RESTAURANT OPERATION
- Take care of customers to make sure that every single of them are happy with our food and service.
- Have meetings with supervisors of each department (service, kitchen, and pizza) to understand the situation of the entire restaurant and progress of monthly goals.
- Manage all the restaurant staff and make sure that their work quality is at Pizza 4P’s standard.
- Manage and make sure that the restaurant environment is always at Pizza 4P’s standard.
- Train supervisors of each department and maximize the performance of each team.
- Have close communication with supervisors and make sure that the progress of each department’s training is on track.
- Fully understand the training protocols and systems of Pizza 4P’s and suggest ideas to improve it if any.
3. COST MANAGEMENT
- Be always aware of the labor, food, and other cost of the restaurant and make sure that the total cost is lower than the target.
- Come up with ideas and implement them to meet the total target cost.
4. SALES MANAGEMENT
- Manage the daily sales and input all the necessary numbers on a pre-determined sheet.
- Analyze the sales and come up with ideas to increase the sales and then implement those ideas into daily restaurant operation.
5. OTHER RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT TASKS
- Have close communication with area restaurant managers, operation managers, general managers, and office teams to improve the performance of the restaurant.
- Consult with staff and support creating the Great Place to Work.
- Update for supervisor about a long, mid, and short term goal achievement progress in a timely manner.
- English: Advanced level in speaking and writing.
- Experience: At least 02-year in the Restaurant Management position at an international company.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility and willing to work under high pressure.
- Committed to the goals of leading restaurant team in order to expand company business.