Mô tả công việc
We’re looking for a Senior Android & iOS Developer, who will take a key role in our team.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our:
- Mobile App. Focus on improving conversion rates and User Experience
- Smart Watch App. Building smart watch app using restful services
- In future, we will implement inventory traceability based on Sawtooth Hyperledger, so any understanding of Block chain for SCM will be very useful
What You’ll Do
- Design overall architecture of the Mobile and Watch application together with team and advisors
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Proven software development experience and Android and iOS skills development
- Have published at least one original Android or iOS app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Your Skills and Experience
Your skills and experience
- BA/BS in Software Engineering or a related field (Computer Science) 4+ years
- Experience with Android SDK and iOS
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Amazon Web Services such as ec2, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS, Mobile API Gateway, AWS Amplify, Amazon Pinpoint, AWS AppSync and AWS Device Farm
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- In future, we will implement inventory traceability based on Sawtooth Hyperledger, so any understanding of Blockchain for SCM will be very useful
- A bit of some other Technical skills
- Agile and Scrum focus on 4-day sprint
- Facebook Pixel, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns
- Experimenting such as a/b testing or multivariate
- Tools like Hotjar, Optimizely etc
- Google Analytics, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns
- Technical ability to understand App Store Optimisation and improve it
- [Nice to have] Proficient in Java, Python, R or other languages
- [Nice to have] Experience working with Looker, Tableau, or other visualization tools
Who You Are
- Love Pizza and Pasta
- Demonstrated success in establishing and achieving business objectives
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience applying best-in-class DevOps techniques in unique ways to create a truly transformative and differentiated engineering.
Why You‘ll Love Working Here
- Basic salary + allowances- 13 month salary- 12 annual leave/ per year + 10 public holiday/ per year- Annual Performance review- Annual Health Check- Compulsory Insurance- Company trip, team building, events, etc.- Young, dynamic, fast-paced environment -> high career-development potential- Discounts for employees when using company‘s service/ products- Other benefits based on current Vietnamese Labour Law.