Mô tả công việc
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our:
- Website. Focus on improving conversion rates and User Experience
- Build 4P’s Microservices. Build restful services so our Apps and other 3rd parties can integrate with us.
- Integration. We will build many integration with 3rd parties through RESTful service
- In future, we will implement inventory traceability based on Sawtooth Hyperledger, so any understanding of Blockchain for SCM will be very useful
What You’ll Do
- Design overall architecture of the web application together with team and advisors
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Your Skills and Experience
Your skills and experience:
- BA/BS in Software Engineering or a related field (Computer Science) 4+ years
- Development experience for both mobile (responsive web design) and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Amazon Web Services such as ec2, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS, Mobile API Gateway
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- In future, we will implement inventory traceability based on Sawtooth Hyperledger, so any understanding of Block chain for SCM will be very useful
- A bit of some other Technical skills
- Agile and Scrum focus on 4-day sprint
- Facebook Pixel, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns
- Experimenting such as a/b testing or multivariate
- Tools like Hotjar, Optimizely etc
- Google Analytics, ability to read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns
- Technical ability to understand SEO and improve it
- [Nice to have] Proficient in Java, Python, R or other languages
- [Nice to have] Experience working with Looker, Tableau, or other visualization tools
Who You Are
- Love Pizza and Pasta
- Demonstrated success in establishing and achieving business objectives
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience applying best-in-class DevOps techniques in unique ways to create a truly transformative and differentiated engineering
Why You‘ll Love Working Here
- Basic salary + allowances
- 13 month salary
- 12 annual leave/ per year + 10 public holiday/ per year
- Annual Performance review
- Annual Health Check
- Compulsory Insurance
- Company trip, team building, events, etc.
- Young, dynamic, fast-paced environment -> high career-development potential
- Discounts for employees when using company‘s service/ products
- Other benefits based on current Vietnamese Labour Law.